• Select a different Business
  • Packaged Beverage Business Licenses and Permits

    Specialty food shops such as spice, cheese and gourmet shops need retail food licenses. Depending on the state, county and city, these can amount to up to eight different licenses and permits. Retailers must also submit retail food plans and adhere to environmental health regulations in order to stay in business.

    In order to get the Packaged Beverage Business License you need to select your business location.

    Please note that the Packaged Beverage Business license may not be applicable for your city or state.

    Select the state your business is located in to find the business licenses you need:

  • Browse by Business
  • Advertisement