• Select a different Business
  • Internet Retailer or Service Provider Licenses and Permits

    Graphic design and online sales, or e-commerce are common home-based businesses. People looking for flexible lifestyles or just to work from home can usually set up these businesses easily. While in many cities including Los Angeles and New York, only standard business licensing requirements apply, numerous cities and counties require Home Occupation Permits for home-based businesses.

    In order to get the Internet Retailer or Service Provider License you need to select your business location.

    Please note that the Internet Retailer or Service Provider license may not be applicable for your city or state.

    Search by zip code and type of business

    Select the state your business is located in to find the business licenses you need:

  • Browse by Business
  • Advertisement