• Select a different Business
  • Ice Cream Shop Licenses and Permits

    When you scream, I scream and we all scream for ice cream, somebody may need a permit. In many cities including New York and Philadelphia, the sale of frozen desserts are specifically regulated and require special inspections and permits.

    In order to get the Ice Cream Shop License you need to select your business location.

    Please note that the Ice Cream Shop license may not be applicable for your city or state.

    Select the state your business is located in to find the business licenses you need:

  • Browse by Business
  • Advertisement