• Select a different Business
  • Housekeeping Services Licenses and Permits

    Household Services such as Housekeeping, Gardening, Landscaping and Auto Detailing may not require as many licenses as food and healthcare businesses, but they must be licensed nonetheless. Businesses that use a person’s home as their official address or office may also need a Home Occupation Permit from their city or county.

    In order to get the Housekeeping Services License you need to select your business location.

    Please note that the Housekeeping Services license may not be applicable for your city or state.

    Select the state your business is located in to find the business licenses you need:

  • Browse by Business
  • Advertisement