• Select a different Business
  • Earthwork and Paving Contractor Licenses and Permits

    An earthwork and paving contractor digs, moves, and places material forming the surface of the earth, other than water, in such a manner that a cut, fill, excavation, grade, trench, backfill, or tunnel (if incidental thereto) can be executed, including the use of explosives for these purposes. This classification includes the mixing, fabricating and placing of paving and any other surfacing materials.

    In order to get the Earthwork and Paving Contractor License you need to select your business location.

    Please note that the Earthwork and Paving Contractor license may not be applicable for your city or state.

    Select the state your business is located in to find the business licenses you need:

  • Browse by Business
  • Advertisement