• Select a different Business
  • Alcohol Distributor Licenses and Permits

    Alcohol Distributors sell alcoholic beverages to retail establishments. Accordingly, states give them separate and generally lower license fees than alcohol retailers who sell or serve directly to the public. Distributors also require federal licensing and may need local business licenses and wholesale permits.

    In order to get the Alcohol Distributor License you need to select your business location.

    Please note that the Alcohol Distributor license may not be applicable for your city or state.

    Select the state your business is located in to find the business licenses you need:

  • Browse by Business
  • Advertisement